Welcome to the Outpost Motel, Cabins & RV Park! Since 1960, we’ve been welcoming visitors to our site for short and long stays alike, and we’re sure you’ll like what we have to offer. Located in Southwest Colorado, we’d love to provide you with a comfy bed and convenient accommodations at our motel in Dolores, CO. In addition to our 10-room motel, we have five cabins and 12 spots for recreational vehicles—in other words, something for everyone!
Family owned and operated, the Outpost Motel, Cabins & RV Park is a welcoming environment for individuals, couples and families, and we’re also pet-friendly. We’re located near the McPhee Reservoir, and our guests are able to enjoy fishing, hunting, mountain biking, boating and water sports opportunities and more. If you’re just looking to get away and relax for a while, our setting is ideal for that, too. Our river walk provides a perfect way to get some light exercise, or if you don’t feel like being too active, you can soak up some Colorado sunshine on our deck, which overlooks the Dolores River. When you’re looking at motels, cabins and RV parks in Dolores, CO, we hope you’ll consider booking a room at the Outpost. Here are a few reasons why you should:
- We offer motel rooms, cabins and RV spaces in scenic Dolores, CO.
- We’re a family owned and operated establishment and have been in business for over 55 years.
- Our location provides guests with an array of outdoor activities to choose from.
- Our rooms are equipped with useful amenities for cooking and entertainment.
- We offer discounted weekly and monthly rates, which means you can stay as long as you like!